Mobile Software Engineer
This role will be part of the exciting new Digital customer team. The team consists of Mobile, eCommerce and Customer facing site solutions.We are looking for an individual with a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspect of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices. As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will be given the opportunity to create software, as well as design/build/maintain test automation and have a direct and meaningful impact on the quality of the platform.
- In-depth experience (3+ years) with native mobile development standards and best practices to build efficient mobile components from UI mockups and maintaining existing mobile code in either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Ability to work with a large code base (5+ features) in a distributed manner using Git
- Experience working and communicating with a large and diverse development team (8+ people)
- Demonstrated experience with unit/integration/functional testing
- Demonstrated experience in the mechanisms of enterprise software development including source control, repositories, Wikis, etc
- Experience with mobile continuous integration & delivery (CI/CD) tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab, etc)
- Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and resilient enterprise software
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies/SCRUM and comfortable with fluid requirements and change
- Demonstrated experience with developing RESTful web services is a plus
- Willingness and availability to be a part of a 24/7 production support team on a rotating basis
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.