VBScript/Excel Macro Developer
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing complex MS excel spreadsheets, graphs and reports for internal use.
- Serve as technical expert on complex MS Excel conversions from using Microsoft Drivers on WIN7 operating system to using Oracle ODBC Drivers on Win10 operating system.
- Work directly with the business and end users to modify, develop and test all MS Excel conversions.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation as it relates to MS Excel conversions on the Win10 Operating System and MS Office 2016.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise as needed.
- Participate in meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements and needed changes to ensure converted spreadsheets work as expected.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug spreadsheets to meet needs.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Rcent experience converting complex MS Excel spreadsheets from using MS Drivers to using Oracle ODBC Drivers.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with collaborative and organizational skills.
- Complex MS Excel Macro work
- Visual Basic (VB) Script work
- ODBC Driver Connection Code work
- Relational DB work
- Data Formatting
- XLQuery Add Ins
- Date Parameter Changes
- DSN Connections
- Access DB
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 8-12 years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 10 years IT Software Developer experience.
- Experience: 8-12 years IT Software Developer experience (in addition to any experience identified above).
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.