- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Recognized as expert in field, knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices.
- Conducts the most complex and vital work critical to the organization.
- Works without supervision with complete latitude for independent judgment.
- May mentor less experienced peers and display leadership as needed.
- Typically requires 15 or more years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
Minimum Requirements: Education-
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 12+ years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 14 years IT Software Developer experience.
- Experience: 12+ years IT Software Developer experience (in addition to any experience identified above). Technical knowledge usually acquired from an educational institution or through equivalent work experience.
Must have experience/skills:
- 8+ years Strong Development, Admin and Support experience on webMethods
- 5+ years MWS
- 5+ years Trading Networks
- 5+ years EDI
- 2+ years SFTP/FTP
- 1+ years SSH Keys and Encryption & Decryption using PGP keys
- 3+ years RESTful API
- 3+ years SOAP web services
- 3+ years Publish & Subscribe solutions Universal Messaging / Broker
- 2+ years Strong Development knowledge on Java
- 2+ years XML, XSD, XSLT
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves – no specific years required. Any experience is a plus.
- webMethods version 10.1
- API security
- WM Test Suite
- Shell Scripting
- Unix Commands
- Some experience with MFT
- Other integration tool experience is a plus
- Working as part of an agile team
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.