Senior .NET Developer
The Senior .Net Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. In this crucial role, you will be involved with the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, WCF services, and thick-clients which enable our customers to safely operate at peak performance and within the law.
Requirements & Skills
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M
- C#, .Net, WPF and WinCE6 Experience
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous integration
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Support and maintenance of existing systems
- Unit testing and mocking (NUnit and MoQ) are pluses
- StructureMap, Ninject, Unity or other IoC/DI container a plus
- Experience with WPF a major plus
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.