The Project Manager will be a project driver with a successful history/experience as an IT PM in an Agile environment that works well under pressure. Must have ability to speak to the technical details around issues/risks, project status, mitigation planning, defects and timeline impacts (technical PM beneficial). Must have excellent skills around documenting all aspects of project (status reporting/WBS) with a strong focus on effectively working/communicating with stakeholders and Agile lines. Experience in effectively working within an environment of high expectations and challenging stakeholders is critical. Conflict resolution, stakeholder management, mitigation planning and soft skills are very important.
- Exposure to Agile methodology in an AppDev IT PM role
- Minimum 8 yrs of technical work exp in IT field
- Minimum 3 yrs of proven project leadership exp on med-sized & moderately complex projects (managing budgets greater than $750K & 15K effort hrs)
- 5+ yrs experience managing project financials (forecasting/cost plans/etc.)
- PM must be able to execute and work well with high expectations
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Strong soft skills
- Must have strong facilitation, negotiation, delegation & stakeholder/team mgmt skills
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.