The IT Project Architect will have experience leading and delivering large projects, experience with Agile application development methodologies, the ability to lead projects made up of multiple teams and experience in designing and architecting complex solutions.
- Proven track record delivering architecture solution for multi-year strategic actuarial data program in the financial services focused in retirement plans, life insurance, annuity and distribution business units
- Lead a cross functional team responsible for the architectural design and implementation of cross-functional/cross line of business.
- Must have experience leading and delivering large projects, experience with Agile application development methodologies, the ability to lead projects made up of multiple teams and experience in designing and architecting complex solutions.
- Proven experience understanding and translating business needs into a comprehensive, cohesive architecture that meets all functional and non-functional requirements is required.
- Strong communication skills are also required with proven experience influencing others outside of the project reporting hierarchy including senior leadership.
- Responsible for architecture governance of all projects executing within the program.
- Experience documenting architectural work products – architecture decision with trade off analysis.
- Deep subject matter expertise in existing data management methodologies as well emerging analytic technologies.
- Transformation of Legacy Applications and associated projects/efforts that have heavy data integration and analytic
- Architecting modern Data Architectures that include the Hadoop platform, SPARK, Governed Data Discovery (GDD) and other emerging technologies that promote scalable and performant data ingest, processing and exploration
- Architecture strategy and approach for data and analytic capabilities and patterns through collaboration with our internal IT and business partners.
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.