Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a .Net Architect for a position in Worthington, Ohio. This role will focus on planning, assigning and directing the activities of professional and technical personnel involved in the architecture and design functions required to create new applications or maintain existing applications. In addition, this role will evangelize technical best practices and incorporate emerging solutions. (This position is a 3 month right to hire.)
- Proven experience as a Software Architect for at least 7+ years with a total of at least 15+ years of application development experience.
- In-depth and practical .NET framework 4.5+ development experience including a deep technical understanding of the framework.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+ is required.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience using RESTful APIs, preferably ASP.NET Web API.
- Practical experience with mobile technologies and frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with object-oriented design and analysis.
- Practical experience with multi-tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) systems design and development.
- Solid understanding of subversion.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience using enterprise design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies, both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum, and involvement in the complete development life cycle.
- Takes ownership of driving resolution and makes proposals that include reusable components.
- Identifies the most suitable technology stack and frameworks, including third-party components.
- Reviews the architecture of existing application programs and programs in development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of those programs; reviews requests for program changes required to meet customer needs.
- Participates in meetings with internal and external stake holders to discuss requirements based on new project priorities, changes in legislation and system needs.
- Provides technical consultation and estimates in response to customer inquiries for product enhancements, new project development.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the development team on architecture best practices and policies and ensures that policies and procedures are followed.
- Provides thought leadership on the utilization of tools, techniques and standards for the development team.
- Produce conceptual design documents and detailed specifications to reinforce architectural standards.
- Collaborate with functional/technology managers to ensure the effective delivery of high quality products to our internal/external customers on time.
- Interacts with project managers, business analysts, functional experts, or other key personnel to understand and validate user requirements and ensure that the application design meets business and technology requirements.
- Works with infrastructure specialists such as network, systems, and database and information security personnel to ensure proper planning, implementation, and operations of application(s).
- Proficient knowledge and detailed understanding of Single Sign On concepts, user authentication concepts and administration.
- In-depth knowledge in cross application/services integration.
- Earn up to 120 hours (15 days) of Paid Time off each year
- Medical/dental/vision insurance including domestic partner benefits
- 401(k); we match up to 4%
- On-site amenities include fitness facility, pool table, serenity room
- We offer a casual dress environment
- Free beverages, snacks and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.