Change Management Consultant
The Change Management Consultant will manage program management and change management activities in alignment with change strategy, methods, tools and program plans.
- Manages program management and change management activities in alignment with change strategy, methods, tools and program plans.
- Creates project plans, implementation strategy and consults with business and program leaders to ensure plans meet business need.
- Drives implementation of change enablement plans for successful completion of assigned projects.
- Consults with program leaders and executives from assigned program or business units to identify and addresses critical gaps that if not removed or reduced may prevent the sustainable adoption of change or the benefits realization of strategic investments including decision-making, risk and issue escalation, role clarity, change communication, business readiness, and other enabling competencies.
- Partners with program leaders to identify opportunities to strengthen sponsorship and key constituent support to drive the change work with the assigned program or business unit. This includes focus on building capacity for change within the program or business unit.
- Prosci Certification, Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP), or similar certification a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of business experience with at least five years experience in program and organizational change management, delivering strategic programs and/or building organizational capability at the work group level
- Must have the ability to consult with program leaders and personally lead program teams including developing plans, objectives and resource requirements within budgetary limitations
- Must possess advanced negotiation and group facilitation skills
- Must have the ability to evaluate and apply problem-solving methodology including needs assessment, data acquisition and root cause analysis, and interpretive/strategic planning analysis
- Must have advanced verbal and written communication skills for contact with all levels of company personnel in direct and indirect reporting relationships, and other external parties
- Must have ability to direct and motivate associates in all aspects of work and to set work priorities that conform to established standards.
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.