Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a position in Columbus, Ohio. This position is responsible for working directly with the internal business units to identify, define, document, and prioritize requirements of information systems of various size and complexity. You will lead and/or assist with project scoping and business process reengineering as well as act as a liaison between assigned business units and Information Technology to improve communication and accessibility of the department. Occasional travel (domestic or international) between operating companies may be required.
Scope of Duties
- 50% Perform requirements analysis, documentation, and communication, for large and/or complex technology projects with local, remote and/or offshore teams.
- 25% Scope and estimate large and/or complex new business project requests from any operating company/business unit.
- 15% Liaise between IT and assigned business units.
- 10% Help define and improve BA processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree with study in Business/Technology related field or equivalent work experience.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and the ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Experience with Agile Software Development, Gherkin Requirements Documentation, and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in use case analysis and modeling, and other industry best practices, especially on large/complex projects with large teams.
- Experience working with distributed operations and companies, on multiple continents.
- Experience with project proposal scoping, Request for Proposal documentation, estimation, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Lightweight project management experience and/or ability.
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.