Automation Test Analyst
The Automation Test Analyst will be responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of the functional, regression, and acceptance test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills
- Experience with acceptance test driven development using Ruby, Cucumber, Ruby gems, Watir and Page Objects.
- Experience in writing Gherkin scripts and participating in Amigo sessions.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban & XP.
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git & Stash.
- Familiarity with JIRA will be a plus.
- Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (preferably with Jenkins).
- Knowledge of ATDD techniques to create a robust/reliable /repeatable automation test bed.
- Ability to work in an open team space/collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Hands on experience with object oriented programming will be a plus.
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.